Women and Spirituality Conference in Rochester, Mn on Sept. 22 -23. Info below.
Step One is to find the right person. Many people choose the one type of person they totally should not choose - because of a subconscious mind idea - which leaves them with a search for love that is never fulfilled. You can change this idea through using hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
Step Two is to know how to build your relationship. Hypnotherapy can help you improve your responses from too much anger or too much keeping silent to better responses. You can re-set this to better behavior.
If it feels like you have a toxic relationship, come and do something about it in the subconscious mind so you can easily use the proper behavior to improve a relationship.
Answer Yes or No to the following questions:
1. Do you spend more time being sad or upset in the relationship than being happy?
2. Do you feel you do too much compared to your partner (other half)?
3. Do you keep picking partners who cheat on you?
4. Do you keep picking partners with addictions?
5. Were you sick with Tonsillitis as a kid?
6. Do you have a Thyroid problem that has been diagnosed by a doctor?
7. Do you have any problems in the reproductive part of your body?
8. Do you have a jealous partner?
9. Do you often feel confused about your partner's behavior?
10. Are you or your partner sullen a lot without saying why?
11. Are you lonely even though you have a partner?
12. Are you embarrassed about the way your partner treats you?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO MANY OF THE QUESTIONS, IT MEANS YOU MAY BE LEANING TOWARDS A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. HYPNOSIS CAN HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
Most people can improve their relationship greatly in about three sessions of two or three hours each. Call 612-618-7599 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
1302 23rd St. South, Fargo, ND 58103, US